#5 - Baby is it really true?!

Hey girls,  let's sing!

Don't you want summer love, yeah
Don't you wanna be loved by me?
Let's your heart feel the groove, yeah
Take a chance to set you free

I'll be good to you, promisse never break your heart in two!
(baby is it really true? give me, give me out a reason so i can trust you).
I'll be good to you, promisse never break your heart in two!
(baby is it really true? give me, give me out a reason so i can trust you).





.:Some Details:.


.:Styling Card:.


Body
Hair: Magika - Magika Hair // Roots Edition // Luna
Nails: [MANDALA] - [FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1/Super Long]
Tattoo: PixelFish - .+.PixelFish Tattoos.+. Princess 1.2 & Bikini
Make up: DAMNED - - DAMNED - CatEyes MakeUp
Eyelashes: MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK - MESH - (created by Maxi Gossamer)

Clothing
Top: .::[NerdMonkey*Clothes] - [R!ch B!tch White Top]::. - (created by Thanya Marabana)
Skirt: F'N'HawT - FuK'N'HawT - "Nice Belt" Skirt Black
Boots: Slink - Slink Astrid Boots Taupe Leather

Acessories
Piercing: mE. Jewelry - {mE} Star Belly Piercing // SILVER 
Razor: Boof - *Boof* Bleeding Mouth Razor
Ipod: [GLUE INK] - [GLUE INK] ActionPod 





Mwaaah! <3






Comments

Popular Posts