#3 - While the sun shines ...


Hey girls!

Today I woke up and saw the sun shining ... gave me a desire to take a stroll in the park or do something outdoors ... I was inspired by this desire to bring this look to the blog,and now would like to know who wants to give me a ride in the park?! come on!


.:Some Details:.





.:Styling Card:.


Body
Hair: >Truth Hair< - TRUTH HAIR Vanessa
Nails: .:[RatzCatz]:. - .:[RatzCatz]:. Finger Nails v1 (Free Version)
Tatoo1: V TATTOO STORE - Music Hand Tattoo

Clothing
Shirt: fri.day - fri. - Layering.Tank - V (Lilac)
Skirt: ~Pepper~ - ~Pepper~ Spring Skirt - BEIGE
Flip-Flops: Maitreya Main Store - Maitreya Gold * Flip-Flops

Acessories
Earring: [MANDALA] - [MANDALA]:SENJYU Earrings/DAY DREAM
Bracelet: :ROZOREGALIA: - +ROZOREGALIA+*HYDRA*BRACELET/A3
Ice Cream: . S w e e t S i n . - Sweet Sin - Ice Cream... (Choco)
Glasses: MIEL - MIEL HIPSTER PEEPERS - candy gloss 


.:Listening:. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours



Mwaah <3!






Comments

Popular Posts