#10 - I can't stop laughing


Hey girls, let's sing ... 

[...]I was so lost back then
But with a little help from my friends
I found a light in the tunnel at the end
Now you're calling me up on the phone
So you can have a little whine and a moan
And it's only because you're feeling alone[...] 





.:Some Details:.





.:Styling Card:.


Body
Hair: [eLikatira] - [e] Garden - Black
Nails: M-style - Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long v1.1 
Tattoo: [GLUE INK] - [GLUE INK] No Regrets
Tongue: piercing tongue ^^^ (created by lory Perl)
Ear: AITUI - AITUI - (Type 2) Stretched Ear - Human - 1/2"
Feet: N-Core - N-core FEET 


Clothing
Shirt: Paper.doll - -paper.doll- GraphicTank: LikeFun
Pants: Luck Inc. - *L.inc* Tyra Jeans Washed Dark Blue Striped


Acessories
Piercing: Faux Posh - Faux Posh: Single Gem Nose Stud /diamond/
Headband: BLITZED - *BLITZED* Headband -striped - female
Bracelet: {mE} - {mE.} Pansy Bracelet - NEW
Necklace: Pepper - ~Pepper~ I am thursty Necklace


.:Listining:. Lily Allen - Smile






Mwwwah <3







Comments

Popular Posts