#11 - Survivor...


Hey girls,
This post is in honor of my sister Tica Toxx! I was talking to her the other day and shegave me some tips to increase the blog posts and decided to venture perhaps? Make alook totally contrary to what I usually use. I hope you enjoy ... 






.:Some Details:.










.:Styling Card:.


Body
Hair: Miss C. - Miss C. - Mex I_Red

Eyes: DAMNED - - DAMNED - Survival Eyes
Make up: DAMNED - - DAMNED - Survival Face AddOn
Nails: M-style - Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long v1.1
Ear: AITUI - AITUI - (Type 2) Stretched Ear - Human - 1/2" 


Clothing
Dress: Luck Inc. - *Linc* Tankdress Camouflage
Boots: TheAbyss - <TheAbyss> F_Boots//Stompers [Black]
Socks: DirtyLand - dl:: Cutest Socks Black


Acessories
Bracelet: DirtyLand - dl:: Cigarets Arm strap
Knife: DirtyLand - dl:: Emo Lollipop
Belt: DirtyLand - dl:: Ammunition Chest Belt
Bandaids: DirtyLand - dl:: Face Bandaids tattoo
Tape: SiniStyle - SiniStyle Taped Fist (Loose Hand - Forearm Gap)


.:Listening:. Survivor - Eye Of a Tiger (Barak S 2010 Club Mix)




Mwaaaah <3



Comments

Popular Posts