#36 - Isn't it ironic... don't you think?

Hi everyobody...
         ...I'm back, and brought me a novelty. If this is a new store poses [AbsolutA] Poses ~ Coming Soon.
And it is for that store that I dedicate my post today!








•○• Styling Card


• Body
Skin •    [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Aisha ] - [ -Barbie ] ~ GROUP GIFT
Hair •    /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh Hair - Night shadow
Nails •    Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Gimme The Moon
Eyelashes •    MG - Eyelashes - Party - Swallow Wings - RED/BLACK

• Clothing and Acessories
Jacket •    L&B Swear Mesh "Classic" Womens Leather Jacket Black Multi &HUD
Tanktop •    *Linc* Tanktop Liver Sheer
Skirt •    ::HH:: Hucci Tai Skirt - Summer Passion
Sandals •    N-core EMPORIUM "Pure Black"
Ring/Necklace/Earrings •    {me.} Faith

• Pose
[AbsolutA] Poses - Model 03





•○• Listening ::  Alanis Morissette - Ironic


Mwahhh! <3

Comments

Popular Posts