#33 - I'm back ;D

Hey everybody...
I was missing you, hope all is well ... I went through a time of transition in my rl, but nowalmost everything is resolved and I'm back! Haha ...
So ... here we go!
Brought to you today the NEW releases of Maxi Gossamer Accessories!




•○• Styling Card


•• Body
Hair •    Magika Hair // Sonia
Nails •    Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Holy Pink ~ NEW
Makeup1 (Lips) •    *Fishy Strawberry* Kokeshi Gloss - Muted
Makeup2 (Eyes1) •    *Fishy Strawberry* Kokeshi Eyes v.2 - Smokey Plum
Makeup3 (Eyes2) •    - DAMNED - Mascara Tears / Mixed
Ear •    AITUI - (Type 2) Stretched Ear - Human - 1/2"
Hairbase •    99Hair -Shaved Tattoo MOONSTAR -black T0

•• Clothing and Accessories
Shirt •    fri. - Layering.Tank - Scoop (Black.Sheer)
Pullover •    Gawk! Grey Baggy Pullover
Pants •    -SU!- Bitish II Pants Pink
Boots •    *League* Shin Boot
Belt •    *BLITZED* BUG belt
Necklace •    MG - ecklace - Razor Dog Tags - Flowers and Jewels - Medium ~ NEW
Ring •    MG - Ring - Skull - FleurDeLis - GLASS ~ NEW
Arm Strap •    dl:: Cigarets Arm strap
Cigarette •    Gentleman - Cigarette-PinkMonkey V.2



Mwaaah! <3

Comments

Popular Posts