#25 - I Love Jewelry and You?


Hey everybody...
I was missing post here ... This Store has a new collection of jewelry from my great friend, the {m.E}Jewelry has made beautiful and versatile jewelry ... Hope you enjoy thelook that I brought for you today!






[x]{m.E}Jewelry ~ NEW Releases 
Necklace •    {me.} Pansy Necklace V2 SILVER
Ring •    {me.} Pansy Ring SILVER
Earring •    {me.} Pansy Earring SILVER




• Styling Card ::


•• Body
Hair •    [LeLutka]-KNOTTED hair - Burnt
Nails •    Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long v1.1
Tattoo •    Leti's Tattoo CD601
Tattoo2 •   V Tattoo StoreMusic Hand Tattoo
Eyelashes •    MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick
Make up (Eyes) •    *Fishy Strawberry* Kokeshi Eyes v.2 - Smokey Plum


•• Clothing and Acessories
Shirt •    *Linc* Tanktop White Sheer
Skirt •    DeeTaleZ Skirts torn open high rise pink leo 
Top •    Kyoot - Soft Words Lingerie (Pale Pink) 
Shoe •    N-core POISON "Automne"
Sunglasses •    [Steinwerk] - GT Sunglasses
Piercing •    .Pekka. Soul Piercing - Mouth




Mwaah! <3






Comments

Popular Posts